The first weekend of the NEW YEAR
How are you going with the year so far?
I felt a change in the energy which was positive but I also felt I was really struggling to get sorted and into this new year.
Or so everything I was seeing and reading was making me think.
It may not have helped that I was feeling anxious with some overwhelm.
That all of this was a choice I had made.
I had chosen not to create space right now.
To not get right in and get myself motivated, to not rush into the new year.
How was I going to get motivated?
- the how-tos,
- the with whos
- the whens
- the whats
- the whys
yeap you could laugh now – you know me too well.
Until I realized,
- it helps to know why I had taken on such a large amount of travel and opportunities in 2019.
- It helps to know that I had the best time travelling all over the East Coast of Australia, working and supporting so many of our clients and small businesses preparing for a better 2020.
- To know that my travel to China and the people I connect with and work with over there also brings me great joy and accomplishment.
- To know that I connected with so many of you in December in our Pop Up Store and was able to support you into the new year and hear your gems on how your 2019 changed for you – with my help.
- It sure helped to be lifted by your spirits when you came into our store and your compliments – (You know who you are and thank you, I still remember it today)
- It helps to know that I spent a fabulous Christmas with all my children and grandchildren, in the same space for the first time in years – with laughter and smiles – with joy, oh, and rain – blessed rain just made the day.
- To know that I can still let my hair down and have some fun welcoming in the new year – awesomeness (they may now think I am a crazy person but…. it was so much fun)
and right now –
More importantly in the midst of all that happens in our lives, I forgot to check back in and what I had truly wanted life to look like.
I was talking the talk not walking the walk for myself.
- Life has given me so many opportunities to create moments that I will never forget and that I am so grateful for.
- Life doesn’t always bring roses and sunshine, but if we can try and find the silver lining, in what life has to offer, then we can find contentment.
- It will bring opportunities if we are clearly seeing.
- All that we have been lead to believe is not always the truth nor is it how we must remain.
- It may not always appear FAIR or JUST but if we believe that we create our reality then we need to sit with the question – “why did we create that moment in our life”
- It will bring us learnings, so we can understand our life so much more. As a result, we must remember to learn from those learnings.
- Life is on repeat until we get it.
I have such plans,
If you are finding moving into your new year is not going as quickly or as strongly as you think it should,
either because everyone else says they are, or everything you read or see if about rushing in, slow down.
Remember YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD if you prepare
Just keep moving towards your dreams.
Remove the Shoulds – Could – and Woulds – be kind to yourself.
If you would like some of that support, click on this link
and join me in a FREE 15min Clarity Call.
Let us work towards a year of fulfillment without the overwhelm.