Are you seeking adventure but you can’t decide where to go?
Are you looking for somewhere, where tourism is still authentic and cultured?
Are you ready for a soul transforming experience?
Then come with me for a trip of a lifetime on our “Sassy Souls” Shambala of Bhutan.
I would like to invite you to join me and experience your own “Sassy Soul” personal journey during our 10-day retreat where we will discover the authentic surrounds of Bhutan, immerse our soul into a rich culture of tradition and meditation and explore Buddhist Monasteries and Temples.
Bhutan is one of the smallest countries in the world and the people of Bhutan believe in the benefits of organic food, yoga and the wellbeing of their soul.
Each day you will have the opportunity to participate in daily meditation and journalling. I will teach you how to open Your Inner Wisdom to allow yourself to answer the challenges you have going on in your life.
During our journey together, I am going to show you the exact steps you need to take to ensure you are Prioritising The Positives in your life.
We will discover why Implementing Small But Significant Steps is much more effective than making sweeping changes that will create a lasting change in your life.
You are going to find out how to identify disempowering beliefs and replace them with tools that Affirm A Growth Mindset so that you can drop the baggage and your old stories that are holding you back.
We will experience Bhutan’s beautiful culture and feed our souls with joy on the way. Highlights include:
We will be feeding our souls as we experience the essence of Bhutan’s beautiful culture. Highlights include:
• Visiting one of the most amazing and important monasteries in Bhutan, the Taktsang Goemba, or Tiger’s Nest which defies logic, gravity and reason.
• Tamchu Lhakhang, a Buddhist Monastery built in the 17th Century that sits on a small hill set against impressive rocky mountain.
• Yoga practice at Kuenselphodrang, where the world’s largest Buddha statue sits overlooking Thimphu City.
• Visit Cheri Monastery north of Thimphu Valley. The Monastery serves as the Buddhist school for study of Buddhist philosophy, metaphysics, mathematics, poets and many others.
• Dochula pass is a must for tea and a photo shoot. On a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. From the pass drive downhill through the forests of rhododendron, fir and hemlock. The surrounding mountains are home to many traditional healing herbs.
• A rafting experience where you will raft down the gentle Mo Chu River and flats where you will see a beautiful hamlet nestled on either side of the river. Towards the end you will pass by the Majestic Punakha Dzong. Don’t worry if rafting isn’t your thing, there is an alternate choice of an organic cooking class at the local restaurant.
We will be accompanied by an experienced english speaking guide at all times. Places are strictly limited to 10 guests and places are filling up fast.
The “Sassy Souls” Bhutan Experience is $1753 USD and includes all accomodations, park entries, entry visa, hike to Tiger’s Nest. Exclusions are local airfare to Bhutan, international airfare and travel insurance.